Gift ideas for him!!

Hi guys! I know I haven't been good with uploading everyday! I clearly missed yesterday but I had a lot of work to do, so I'm sorry! Anyways last post was gift ideas for females, so this time it's only fair to do gift ideas fro males!
Growing up I spent a lot of time with my brothers, which sort of makes me an expert on what to give a guy! I am now passing my knowledge on to you all!
  •  Games
No I don't mean board games, I mean video games! Get him a game that obviously works with his system, and something he seems into! Play it safe if you know he has a bunch a first person shooter games, then get him some more of those! You can easily tell what games he likes by just going through his collection.

  • Clothes
I feel like sometimes guys need a bit of help with getting clothes, because some of them don't really care about their clothes as much as their car! So look in their closets (or ask them) to find out what size they are! Once again play it safe and get them something they would wear, if they don't like vibrant colours I don't recommend getting them a vibrant coloured shirt. But if you want them to experiment and you think they can pull it off get maybe one or two vibrant shirts, while the rest are the regular colours they like to wear.

  • Fragrances
Who doesn't like a guy who smells amazing? This Christmas get him a scent, because think about it almost every guy wears cologne, so buying him some will save him the trip to the shops!

  • Gift cards
Sometimes guys are more difficult than girls when it comes to gifts. Getting him a gift card to his favourite shop is good because firstly you still got him something, secondly if you did get him something it may not be what he wanted, so by getting him a gift card he could choose what he wants! It might seem simple but it is a good gift.

That is all I can think of for now, hopefully it helps you get your Christmas shopping done! I will definitely have another new post up tomorrow!
Thanks for reading! xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts