Products I love!


Hey guys!

So this week I'm going to be talking about products that I have been loving recently!

Hair: So For hair I have been LOVING the Vidal Sassoon Pro Series One Minute Mask Restoring Repair! If you have hair like mine that is very easily damaged, this mask is perfect! It doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy, yet it does make it feel soft, smooth, and silky! Not to mention it has a nice flowery scent to it.
I have also really liked the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti Frizz Serum! In the summer months it gets really hot outside and my hair decides that it doesn't want to cooperate and it gets all frizzy! This serum is a lifesaver! It's not sticky or heavy at all! It has a tropical fruity scent to it, which I love!

Lips: I love a nice red lip! (I don't wear makeup a lot but once in a while it's nice!) So this is Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 111 Kiss Of Life! I am in love with this lipstick! It is pigmented, stays on for a long time, glossy, shiny, and moisturizing! There's a bonus though! It smells amazing, but I'm not really sure what it smells like, but it is a really good scent that isn't so strong!

Concealer: I really like Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer! I use shade 230 very fair/light. It has really good coverage, and masks dark under eye circles!

Mascara: Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express is my all time favourite mascara!  The wand for this mascara is curved which is really convenient, and does an amazing job of separating the lashes, without clumping, or getting black under the eyes!

Spot treatment: Clean & Clear invisible blemish treatment is my go to product to treat a spot! You just apply it to your blemish and it is gone in three days! It is like some amazing voodoo magic, that doesn't need to be questioned!

So those were all the things I have been loving recently! They are all really affordable and amazing!

Thanks for reading xoxoxo!




Comments

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really rude. Amanda's my friend, I'm sure you know commenting negative things won't make anyone feel any better.

      Congrats Amanda on this Amazing blog (it's Duthi; I'm using a google account) I hope this person won't bother you again.

      *✌Peace~!✌ -Carameliaღ

      Delete
    2. Hey Duthi, don't worry about it, comments like that don't effect me, they are sort of entertaining! But thanks for being there I know you will always have my back! xoxo

      Delete
  2. welcome to the blogging world! Great first post :) keep going

    Kirsty www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!:) I am LOVING your blog, it is amazing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts