Gift ideas for her!

Hey guys! Christmas is almost upon us! Starting today I will post everyday until Christmas day, with holiday gift ideas, holiday outfit ideas, and anything to do with the holiday season! It's sort of like Blogmas but I am starting on today, when you usually start on December 1st! I know I have been M.I.A. lately but I have been trying to get a head start on these blogs, that is why there was no post on Friday! But now I am back everyday until Christmas!

I know buying a gift for a female whether it's your Mom, Sister, Girlfriend or a friend can be EXTREMELY difficult, and time is running out! This is your guide on what to get those extremely special ladies in your life! A little friendly reminder that this is not in any specific order, as one of these gifts are not better than the next.

  • Jewellery
  I mean it is something very common, but I think it is extremely sweet, mostly if you add meaning to it. So if her favourite colour is blue, get her something with a blue gem in it. The fact that you know her favourite colour and decided to incorporate it into the gift is extremely sweet. If this is your girlfriend anything with hearts are super cute. Get her an item that you think would mean something to her and she would wear. The fact that you got her something that you think might mean something to her is enough.

  • A photo album 
 I think giving a photo album to your Mum is so memorable. You can fill it with the greatest moments that you and your family had together, leaving spaces for her to fill up with her favourite pictures. This is a really sentimental gift I think because it contains precious memories that she will cherish.
  • A Stuffed Animal 
 Why not? If this is your girlfriend or just a friend getting her a stuffed animal shows her your soft side too. If you know her favourite animal try to get her that!

  •  Chocolate & Flowers
 A girls best friend? The answer is yes! Who doesn't love chocolate I mean almost everyone does as long as you know their chocolate preference! So you have to pick between white chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and any other type of chocolate. Add some pretty flowers (hopefully she isn't allergic to them), and it is the perfect gift not only for Christmas but any special occasion. 

  • Gift basket
 Fill the gift basket with some of her favourite things! So fragrances, lotions, chocolates, CD's from her favourite singers, or bands,   her favourite movies, clothing, and all of the ideas mentioned above. This is a really cute gift and it shows that you care enough to take the time to put it all together!

Those are all my ideas, if you have some of your own leave it in the comments, or you can tweet/Dm me on twitter.
Thanks for reading, and I will definitely have a new post up for you tomorrow xoxo! 







Comments

Popular Posts