An Interview With Haydn Blower!


I had the amazing opportunity to interview self-taught dancer Haydn Blower! He very kindly agreed to do this question and answer session so his fans, could know him a bit better!

Q: Tell me a bit about yourself.

A: I was born on March, 26, 1992, in England, Wolverhampton.

Q: What made you start dancing?

A: I started dancing because I had seen people on TV do it, like Justin Timberlake, and wanted to do it also. So I watched and watched, and began to learn how to dance.

Q: Who is your biggest inspiration? Why?

A: My inspirations are Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Usher, Neyo, and Chris brown. They all dance the way I would like to one day.

Q: Why did you start posting your dance videos on Youtube?

A: I started to post videos on Youtube to get my talent out there. I also have friends in other countries, with Youtube they are able to see me dance.

Q: What does dance mean to you?

A: Dance means a lot to me. I love to entertain people.

Q: To people who want to get into dance, what is your advice?

A: To people who want to dance, I would say do what i did and watch people, and eat good.

Q: What is one quote you live by?

A:  Never say never.

Q: If you could tell your fans/followers anything what would it be?

A: I love them all and thanks for the support.

Q: What are five interesting facts about you?

A: I have steal blue eyes, I'm scared of sharks, I'm a self taught dancer, my favourite food is Italian, and I love cheesecake!

Q: What is one thing you can't live without?

A: My iPhone 5.

Q: Finish the sentence in a perfect world....

A: There would be no poverty.

Follow Haydn on Twitter! Check out his dance video below!



Thanks for reading, I will see you next Friday!

Comments

  1. I think it's pretty awesome that you're doing something your passionate about and staying dedicated to it. Keep it up Amanda! Your blogs are also pretty interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It means a lot to me to know that people enjoy the posts that I enjoy creating!

      Delete
    2. You got to interview a dancer?! Wow, pretty soon I'll probably be seeing you on the red carpet at the grammy's.

      Great Job Amanda, your blog seems to be doing pretty well. A blog entry just posted less than 24 hours ago and you already have a comment of positive feedback!

      *✌Peace~!✌ -Carameliaღ

      Delete
    3. I would LOVE to be on the grammy red carpet one day! haha Thanks so much for the support you are AMAZING! (amazayn?????)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts