An Introduction to Blogmas | Blogmas Day 1

Blogmas? Yes, Blogmas! Last year's Blogmas was a bit of a fail, like a really big fail. But this time I am determined! I have been missing in action for a while, because it's all been leading up to this. Welcome to Blogmas day 1!

If you are reading this blog for for the first time or if you are future Amanda, firstly hello! Secondly, we need to talk about Blogmas. If you do not know what Blogmas is, it is blogging every day for the month of December. Thus the name Blogmas, like blogging Christmas. Thirdly, I probably won't do every single day but please bear with me as I will try to blog every day!

This concludes Blogmas day 1! See you tomorrow for Blogmas day 2... Hopefully!!!


P.S. I know I messed up already because it is December 2, but that just means there will be two posts today.


Comments

  1. YAAY Manders!!!! Can't wait!! ����❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I CANT BELIEVE U R BACK!!!
    ILY
    BIGGEST FAN TBH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts