Breathe

Hi! Clearly I haven't been the best with posting every Friday, and I am sorry. I don't want to put work up on this blog that I'm not proud of, and for this reason I have made the decision to start posting every other week, so the content that is uploaded on to this blog is something I can take pride in.

This post is a bit different than my other posts but it is definitely worth it. So, I will stop rambling and just get straight into it.

Sometimes life comes around and it hits you hard. There are those days when we feel like the universe is just against us, and everything goes completely wrong. But it's okay, because things do get better, it might seem like it doesn't but it does. You need to take a step back, and breathe.

We all go through things, and teenagers go through a lot, whether its friends, relationships, school, family, all of the above, or anything else, we have ALL been through something that made us feel terrible. But we get through it, and so will you. You just need to find away to calm down, and breathe. Find something that calms you, even if it is just for a minute. I am the type of person who likes to go through park trails, or listen to music, or talk to a really close friend. These things make me feel like its going to be all right, and it almost always is because nothing lasts forever. Sometimes problems can feel huge in the moment, but in three years that very same problem would be so tiny, and irrelevant, you might not even remember it. If you do remember it, and it made an impact on your life, it's a lesson learned.

So fortunate that I can see this view constantly.
So fortunate.
In the end you are human, and because you are human, you will have issues in life where you end up feeling hurt, and upset, but nothing lasts forever. That hurt will disappear, and will leave you with more power and strength. It might take you a couple of days, maybe a year or two, to recover from a problem(s), but you will recover, and that's all that matters.

What I'm trying to say is no matter how hard things are it gets better, because nothing lasts forever, find something that calms you down when these issues occur, sometimes big problems are actually tiny, and feeling emotions is what makes you human.

I know that this is a bit different than my usual posts, but regardless I hope that you liked it.
Thanks for reading! xoxo




Comments

  1. Very very inspirational Amanda! Thanks this wonderful blog!
    (Now guess who I am :P )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm! Well you are obviously someone I know!! ;)

      Delete
  2. Best blog post yet, good job manda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiring..................

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts