My Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies | Blogmas Day 4!

Out of all the different holidays celebrated in Canada, my favorite surely is Christmas; especially because no holiday has better movies than Christmas! Yes, this is my top 10 favorite Christmas movies!

10. The Muppet's Christmas Carol (1992)

9. A Disney Christmas Gift (1983)

8. How Murray Saved Christmas (2014)

7. A Christmas Story (1983)

6. Mickey's Once upon a Christmas (1989)

5. How The Grinch Stole Christmas (The 1966 version, and the 2000 version.)

4. Arthur's Perfect Christmas (2000)

3. Santa Baby (2006)

2. A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)

1. Elf (2003)

I love all Christmas movies to be completely honest! I did miss the classics such as the MANY Frosty movies, and Rudolph movies, but those are honorable mentions because they do hold a special place in my heart. I hope you share my love for festive movies, and if not that is okay because they really aren't for everyone and that is as cool as Jack Frost (get it).

This concludes Blogmas Day 4! I will see you tomorrow for Blogmas Day 5!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts