Head-Chains!

You know when you are on Tumblr, or Twitter, or watching outfit ideas, and you see something you must have? That is what lead me to my new favorite accessory
I am happy to have my very own HEAD CHAIN. I have had it for most of the summer but I didn't post any images of me wearing it because I was saving it for this post. This may not be something that gets you guys excited, but I was very excited to buy it. This post will give you some background information on the piece, and how to style it.
I bought my head-chain at Aldo accessories, I searched in many shops to find one that I liked and in the end I was obsessed with the one from Aldo. Claire's has a large variety of head-chains that maybe more your style, but because I didn't want something too big and flashy I stuck with Aldo. As you can see from the picture, this chain is gold, with 11 diamonds going across my forehead, and 3 diamonds going up my head. This might be my favorite accessory I bought all summer. I believe that it will go on sale in some stores because it is a summer item, so keep your eyes open. But they are cheap to start off with, the price range is 10-20 Canadian dollars.

I feel like a head-chain is like a necklace, you can wear it with almost anything, the only difference between the two is that a head chain goes on your head. I like to wear it with long skirts, or dresses, because I am loving the Boho trend right now, but you can also pair it with jeans, it looks just as cute. If you go for a head piece keep the jewelry to a minimum, maybe only wear a bracelet or ring, otherwise there will be a lot going on. If you want to wear a necklace try to wear one that is low hanging. I like to have my hair parted right down the middle, and have someone to hold my hair as I put the chain on; this makes for a cleaner more sleek look. Every time I wear the head-chain I feel like a princess, I have never felt more elegant than in this chain. I am OBSESSED! 
My hair is a bit of a mess, please excuse it! 
Truly obsessed! 
This has been my first official blog post back, I hope you enjoyed. 







Comments

  1. yay welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY AMANDA! :P
    Not a bad look!
    Emphasizes the head more! :D
    Keep up the blog posts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts