An Update

 Hey guys! This is not a regular blog post, well there has not been any regular blog post but this is just some insight on where I stand at this moment in time.
 Firstly, no this blog hasn't died, but there has been a lack of posts, like a serious lack. There are many reasons for that and I may get into some of the reasons in other posts but not this one.
Secondly, I am going to blog at my own pace. I always have this voice in the back of my head that constantly nags me about blogging, and it just doesn't motivate me at all. I really do love blogging but I feel like I only want to do it when I want to share fashion tips, life tips or my personal thoughts. I created this blog for me as an outlet and journal to look back on, and it's here for other people as well if they are interested. But back to the main point, I will blog at random points maybe a few days in a row, once a month, or even once a year, but there will be no pressure to do it.
Thirdly, I am in love with the new design of my blog, and I have been working on it for quite some time now. 

I think I will end it there, that was really quick but it is all I have to say for now.

Thanks for reading, 
Amanda 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts