REVIEW: Maybelline Volume Express Falsies Big Eyes

Hey guys! Yes I know I am supposed to be posting on Fridays and not Saturday night, but I was extremely tired on Friday, so whoops!

This week I am reviewing Maybelline Volume Express Falsies Big Eyes! I bought this product a couple weeks ago and now I am OBSESSED with it.


The wand has two applicators, one for your upper lashes, and the second for your lower lashes. This is really convenient because the larger applicator is able to get your upper lashes looking very thick and long, a it should, but if you were to use it on your lower lashes it isn't the most convenient because of the size. That's why there is a smaller wand which easily separates your lower lashes making them look thicker and longer. There is no clumping to which is a bonus, and i believe that it has something to do with the wands.

The formula for this is amazing! I HATE when I buy mascara and it feels heavy and sticky when I apply it. But this feels nice, and light, while giving my lashes a good effect.

 I would recommend this because it is overall amazing and really cheap, I got it for about 7 or 8 dollars (Canadian) and it was definitely worth it. I think it might be my favourite at the moment, which is a big statement for me to make.

That is all for now my loves! Thanks for reading! xoxo

* This was not sponsored. I bought this product with my own money.


Comments

Popular Posts