Friends!


Hey guys! It's Friday which means the weekend is upon us, and it's time for a new blog post! 

This week I'm talking about friends! One of the most important things to me are good friends! I am very fortunate to have amazing people in my life, who I can call my friends. It's weird, words can barely describe how much they all mean to me, but I love them like they are my own family. I mean someone once said "friends are the families we get to decide", and it couldn't be more true. We get to choose our friends, the people we want in our lives, and then after awhile they turn into our sisters, and brothers. I realized how lucky I am to have these wonderful people in my life, because I know they have my back, and I got theirs.

It's important to have real friends who are there for you through thick and thin. If people leave you at time when you need them the most, they aren't your real friends. Sometimes going through a tough time is good because the people who aren't there are the people who don't actually care for you, those who stay are the people who are your friends. A friend is someone you can always count on, when you get your heartbroken at three in the morning, they are the people you call up to talk to. They are the people who remember the little things about you, like how you like your coffee. They don't let you do stupid things alone, they keep you grounded, they are your gardien angels in disguise, they are the ones who know so much about you and still decide to be your friend. Once you know who your real friends are cherish and appreciate them, because they will be the ones there for you when you need them.

But, by having good friends it means that you have to be one yourself. Be there for your friends when they need you. I mean you don't have to say anything sometimes, just listen to them and that could be all they need. You shouldn't be there for your "friends" because you want them to be there for you, you should be there for them because you care for them and you want them to know it's going to be alright. Sometimes your strongest friend, the one who is always there for everyone else, is going to need someone to be their rock. If you care about this person then show them by being there for them it's that simple. Don't only be there for them when times are tough be that person they want to share good news with first. Be the person who they want at their wedding or they want to know when they are in their 60's.

I feel like I can go on forever, and I'm sure this is starting to get repetitive, but all I'm trying to say is that friendship is important. I mean imagine how dull life would be without it, I don't think anyone would be able to survive earth without a friend. So, why not be part of a family you can choose? Love your friends, and cherish every single second you have with them.

I want to say thank you to all my friends, I love you all so much. You guys do mean the world to me, and I probably wouldn't be the same without you guys. Thank you for accepting the insanity, perfections, and flaws that comes with being my friend. I want you guys to know that if you call me at three in the morning I shall answer and listen to you with only two complaints. Thank you for having my back when I need you guys, and I hope I do an okay job at having yours.I know that you know who you are, so I'm not going to write your names. And once again I love you!

Thanks for reading xoxo!




Comments

  1. I read this day in day out man, i mean its all part of the play! :')

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts