I ♥ Fall TAG!

 It's Fall, which is one of my favorite seasons, because it isn't too hot, or too cold, and it doesn't rain that often! So, I thought that for this week's post I will do a tag for a change. So I'm just gonna dive right into it the I ♥ Fall Tag!

1. Favorite Fall lip product?
 My favorite lip product is the EOS lipbalm, in pomegranate because it is so moisturizing, which is perfect for fall weather.

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
I just got it a couple days ago, it is Oh My Gosh colour 006 orange red, it is the perfect fall colour!



3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
I don't go to Starbucks.

4. Favorite Fall Candle?

We don't use candles, we use incense sticks; a cinnamon smell is nice during fall, it gives the house a cozy atmosphere.

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory?

I don;t think it counts as an accessory but I LOVE my new fall boots, they are so cute.

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

 Haunted houses, definitely! I love feeling scared, and with a haunted houses you never know what to expect.

7. Favorite Halloween movie?

Nightmare on Elm Street!

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Sour patch kids, they are by far the best invention ever.

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

 I don't dress up for Halloween anymore. I may take my younger brother this year, he is probably going to be Spider-Man...again.
Cutest child in the world! Like look at that face!!!!

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
The whole fall atmosphere, people are laid back, and it's so pretty outside when the leaves are changing colours.

That was the fall tag! I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading xoxo!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts