Nutella Hot Chocolate!


Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying your Friday the 13!

So this week I'm going to share one of my favourite recipes, because it is really cold outside today, and it is perfect hot chocolate weather! But wait, its not any kind of hot chocolate it's NUTELLA hot chocolate!

You will need:
1 cup of milk (or water but I like milk because it gives the drink a more creamy texture)
Nutella
Whipped cream
Cinnamon or nutmeg

Pour 1/4 of the milk into a pot, over low to medium heat.
Add 2 spoons (or more) of Nutella to the milk once it is warm.
Mix the milk and Nutella together till the Nutella  dissolves into the milk.
Slowly add the rest of the milk to the mixture.
Add a very small amount of cinnamon or nutmeg to the pot.
Mix the hot chocolate till it is hot and has a bit of bubbles as the top layer.
Pour the hot chocolate into a mug and add whipped cream on top.

That is it! Trust me this is one of the best recipes ever for hot chocolate, and it includes Nutella. Who doesn't love Nutella? This is a MUST try, you guys I am serious!
I had to get this image off of google because we didn't have nutella! The struggle is real!

Thanks for reading xoxo!
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts