My necklace collection!


Hey guys!! So I sort of went missing last week, but I am back with a very quick new post! Next week I will try to have a new post up earlier, and maybe a post that is a bit longer too, but I don't promise anything!


I LOVE necklaces, I feel like they can completely transform an outfit, and not only that they are just fun to wear. Today, I am letting you guys, into my little necklace collection.

Stitches:
I recently bought this necklace, and it's safe to say that it is my personal favourite! #FallInLove

I think this with a shirt with a collar is soo cute!






Ardene:

When I first saw this, my mind instantly went to Harry Potter. I don't really know why.

My little brother choose this for me, so it's pretty special to me.

I love wearing this with a plain black shirt. So cute!

 Avon:
The little jewels are actually turquoise. Oops.

This necklace is just so very shiny!
This necklace makes me think of Mickey Mouse. I wonder why? <3

I rarely wear this anymore, but I think I should start to again.



It's really obvious that I only buy necklaces from three stores, but they are good quality, inexpensive, and most of all pretty. So, why not just stick with those stores, right?

Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry that this was so short!!! xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts